"A quiet ferry city" Karlshamn by Toshioohsako
Karlshamn Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 17 photos
Karlshamn is a small cozy city (Blekinge Lan) in the south-west of Sweden.
Its a convenient port city. DFDF ferry runs overnight between Klaipeda, Lithuania and Karlshamn. You can also reach Malmo and Copenhagen within a few hours' driving. Skane, Sweden's golden farming area is just nearby.
Sölvesborg is not recognized by VT. It has one of he largest beach trees and nice beaches. Its a small town with a... more travel advice
It is a famous salmon fishing town (10km south of Karlshamn). It has a great infrastucture (hotel, fisher house, etc)... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Karlshamn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "xet65's Karlshamn Page"
- "A quiet ferry city"
- "Taiwanted's new Karlshamn Page"
- "Seaside smalltown"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlshamn
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Karlshamn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlshamn
Photos in KarlshamnSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos