"Nature and ski towns" Östersund by Toshioohsako
Östersund Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 38 photos
Östersund is a beautiful town and located in the west side of Sweden (close to Norway border). Its nown for its beauty with soothing nature, lakes, forests and pleasant landscape.
Östersund is an hour drive to Åre, Sweden's biggest and most challenging ski areas. As VT does not recognize Åre, I am presenting Östersund and Åre (page for things to) together in this Album.
- Pros:beautiful nature, lake, forest
- Cons:far from Stockholm, for example-one hour flight and 5-6 hour driving
Its a lively restaurant with pleasant service staff. The food is excellent. You can have local meet and fish food,... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Östersund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nature and ski towns"
- "The Middle of Sweden"
- "On the way home from Norway"
- "ÅRE - A great place for downhill-skiing"
- "Community of Sweden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Östersund
- Hotels in Östersund
- Transportation in Östersund
- Nightlife in Östersund
- Restaurants in Östersund
- Shopping in Östersund
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Östersund
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Östersund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Östersund
Photos in ÖstersundSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos