"Skagen - nature, art and shining beaches" Skagen by Toshioohsako
Skagen Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 146 photos
Skagen is my favourite place for holidays - beautiful nature, see and friendly people. I like its beautiful beaches and samll villages.
Skagen museum is wonderful with masterpieces of Peter Kroyer and Anna and Michael Ancher.
- Pros:beautiful nature and beeches
- In a nutshell:not a place for hasty travel - move slowly and enjoy
Saint Lawrence church bears the name of Saint Lawrence (the seafarer's guardian saint). It was built in the middle of... more travel advice
Skagen museum (founded in1908) offers not only famous works of Skagen school painters but also invites you to the... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Skagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Light UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- "Artist's Haven"
- "The northern-most point of Jutland."
- "Where the two seas meet"
- "Skagen - nature, art and shining beaches"
- "Skagen,the land of moving dunes and clashing waves"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skagen
- Hotels in Skagen
- Transportation in Skagen
- Nightlife in Skagen
- Restaurants in Skagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skagen
- 4 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Skagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skagen
- updated a Skagen Travel Page "Skagen - nature, art and shining beaches"
- Posted in Travel Shanghai Forum "Shanghai transit hotel"
- Commented on one of Toshioohsako's Skagen travel pages
- Wrote a Review Only church top is visible in Skagen Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Only church top is visible"
Photos in SkagenSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos