"Skagen - nature, art and shining beaches" Skagen by Toshioohsako
Skagen Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 142 photos
Skagen is my favourite place for holidays - beautiful nature, see and friendly people. I like its beautiful beaches and samll villages.
Skagen museum is wonderful with masterpieces of Peter Kroyer and Anna and Michael Ancher.
- Pros:beautiful nature and beeches
- In a nutshell:not a place for hasty travel - move slowly and enjoy
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Skagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Light UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- "Artist's Haven"
- "The northern-most point of Jutland."
- "Skagen Area - Northern Jutland"
- "Where the two seas meet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skagen
- Hotels in Skagen
- Transportation in Skagen
- Restaurants in Skagen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Skagen
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Skagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skagen
Photos in SkagenSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (46)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Skagen hotel reviews
- Brondums Hotel
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 14, 2013