"University of Ibadan, Nigeria" Ibadan by Toshioohsako
Ibadan Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
I was a coordinator and co-organizer of an UNESCO African Conference "How to link research and practice in Africa". I was welcomed by the president of the University of Ibadan and Professor Anthony Yoloyee. This university is the best university in Nigeria and probably the best in Africa (so I was told).
I am very glad that the photos from Ibadan have been located and scanned for VT friends.
The conference was attended by approximately 50 African Directors and senior researchers of African university and research institutions. They represented social science, economic and educational sectors of their countries.
Professor Yoloye was my closest collaborator at the University of Ibadan and without his experience, intelligence and social skills, this conference could not have been possible. I collaborated with him for more than 10 years on African social and developmental issues. I appreciated his multi-disciplinary orientation, extreme intelligence, his ability for co-ordination and accommodation of diverse views as well as his just, humorous and warm personality.
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Ibadan Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ibadan
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Ibadan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ibadan
Photos in IbadanSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos