"A beautiful medieval town" Top 5 Page for this destination Dinan by Toshioohsako
Dinan Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 259 photos
Dinan is a Breton town situated in the North-western France (Brittany). Its known as a most beautiful medieval town in Brittany. Dinan is indeed a picturesque fairy tale town. When you come to this region, you must visit this town. The whole town is medieval and the stone houses are beautiful. Famous Saint Malo is just 20km away.
The architect of the town is really harmonious and beautiful. There are interesting shops, cafes and restaurants.
Its a place for promenade, family and friends gathering place. It is near the center of the city.
- Pros:pleasant medieval atomosphere
- In a nutshell:A living medeival town
Built in the 15th Century and served as a central place of worship for centuries. It is known for its beautiful stain... more travel advice
Nice ambiance. It serves local food. Service is good. Salad dishes, mules, and meat. more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Dinan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dinan - Beautiful Medieval town"
- "Jewel of the Rance"
- "A beautiful medieval town"
- "An Old Walled Town in A Pleasant Setting"
- "A mediaevel Town on the River Rance"
- "A LOVELY MEDIEVAL CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinan
- Hotels in Dinan
- Transportation in Dinan
- Restaurants in Dinan
- Shopping in Dinan
- Warnings and Dangers in Dinan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinan
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Dinan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinan
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos