"Entrevaux-breath-taking!" Entrevaux by Toshioohsako
Entrevaux Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 39 photos
A medieval city, Entrevaux has 2000 years of history, built by Louis XIV, was a border of France until 1860.
Its about one and a half train ride from Nice and really worth visiting, even for 2-3 hours. When you get off the train, you will see in front of you a beautiful medieval city and you feel like being in are in a fairy tale. It is a breath-taking view and I was so excited and excited to take pictures of everything around inside and outside this village. It is certainly one of the most beautiful village I have ever seen in France.
You walk on the stone pavement and fell like you are into the dream of a medieval time.
- Pros:a very beautiful medieval city and you are in a medieval dream land
- Cons:a little far from main cities like Cannes and Nice
- In a nutshell:A medieval fairy tale village
One can never get tired of the view of the village. I spent one whole day just looking at and walking around the... more travel advice
I went to Entrevaux on Christmas Eve thinking all restaurants and cafes are closed. But Cafe Bar Yo was open until 7pm.... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Entrevaux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Entrevaux - Worth the trip"
- "Old Citadel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Entrevaux
- Hotels in Entrevaux
- Transportation in Entrevaux
- Shopping in Entrevaux
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Entrevaux
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Entrevaux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Entrevaux
Photos in EntrevauxSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos