Ferney-Voltaire Things to Do Tips by Toshioohsako
Ferney-Voltaire Things to Do: 4 reviews and 3 photos
On every Saturday, Ferney Voltaire opens its market all over the town center. They have interesting fruits, cheese, clothes. wine, and so on. Its good to visit FV on Saturdays.
From Geneva, take F bus from the central station. It takes about 20 minutes. Don't forget you passport if you come here from Switzerland, you are going to France and Switzerland is not an EU country.
Address: Ferney Voltaire Center
Directions: The market is spread out all over the town center. You will easily find.
More Reviews (5)
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Ferney-Voltaire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Ferney Voltaire"
- "Sweet French town with a touch of sophistication"
- "Voltaire, Patriarche de Ferney"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ferney-Voltaire
- Hotels in Ferney-Voltaire
- Transportation in Ferney-Voltaire
- Nightlife in Ferney-Voltaire
- Restaurants in Ferney-Voltaire
- Shopping in Ferney-Voltaire
- Warnings and Dangers in Ferney-Voltaire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ferney-Voltaire
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Ferney-Voltaire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ferney-Voltaire
Photos in Ferney-VoltaireSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos