"What a beautiful village!" Gordes by Toshioohsako
Gordes Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 102 photos
No matter how many times I may see this view of Gordes village, I always dream to come back here again and again. Its a view from a stopover place just a few minutes before Gordes. It is really a most picturesque village in Provence. We could call it a "pearl" of Provence.
You can find this corner of Gordes just after you enter the city. You never miss it. Its a starting point for strolling around the village.
On the way to Gordes, you will find this museum. They will explain how they make perfume from lavender with a film,... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Gordes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of the Plus Beaux Villages de France"
- "In the heart of the Provence!"
- "Gordes, 84220."
- "Les Routes de la Lavande"
- "Gordes - tiny town on a crag"
- "What a beautiful village!"
- "Glorious Gordes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gordes
- Hotels in Gordes
- Transportation in Gordes
- Restaurants in Gordes
- Warnings and Dangers in Gordes
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gordes
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Gordes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gordes
Photos in GordesSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos