"A pearl of Lorraine - Metz" Metz by Toshioohsako
Metz Travel Guide: 186 reviews and 584 photos
Its one of the most beautiful place in Metz. The combination of Mossele River and the old town is a superb picture shooting spot.
This is a most famous picture spot. How picturesque it is! The bridge, Moselle River and the town!
After visiting the old left side of Moselle River, by crossing the old stone bridge, you come to this beautiful corner of town.
- Pros:every corner of the town is beautiful
Cathedral St Etienne, built in 13 century, is the third highest Cathedral in France. Its stain-glasses are... more travel advice
The menu is full of healthy dishes. If you want to be away from oil-rich food, please visit this brasserie. Its a very... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Metz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "M E T Z"
- "Opera and Theater in Metz"
- "Honey-coloured stone, river and Romans........"
- "Metz: One of the Crossroads of History"
- "bmiller39's new Verdun Page"
- "A pearl of Lorraine - Metz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Metz
- Hotels in Metz
- Transportation in Metz
- Nightlife in Metz
- Restaurants in Metz
- Shopping in Metz
- Warnings and Dangers in Metz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Metz
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Metz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Metz
Photos in MetzSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos