"Again Saint Florent!" Saint-Florent by Toshioohsako
Saint-Florent Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 8 photos
Driving for an hour on a very curvy but beautiful mountain road from Ile Rousse toward Bastia (second largest city in Corsica), you will come to this dreamy town, Saint Florent. Its really a beautiful town and one can have a nice and lazy stroll around the town. One of my favorite and unforgettable towns in Corsica and I never fail to visit it.
One can walk a half-way up toward the Fort park and find this nice square. Its an area one can have a cup of coffee and look into small shops.
One can have a magnificent sea-view from here. You walk up from the city center to this park (only a 5 minutes' walk). You never miss it.
One can breath fresh air, look widely the blue sea and the old town of Saint Florent.
- Pros:beautiful/easy to wlk seaside town
- Cons:one needs to carefully drive on a curvy road (if you come from the soputh)
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Saint-Florent Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "1 day in St Florent"
- "Saint-Florent de Corsica"
- "Plage de Saleccia"
- "Again Saint Florent!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Florent
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Saint-Florent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Florent
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos