"Rwanda, "an elegant lady"" Top 5 Page for this destination Rwanda by elsadran
Rwanda Travel Guide: 390 reviews and 1,448 photos
Rwanda is a small country that you can easily explore in a short time. But it is worthwhile as it offers wonderful scenery, very polite and helpful people, cheap and good food and the opportunity to visit the mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
The greatest part of the country is covered by beautiful green hills, lakes and volcanoes. There are nice views from the top of the hills and an amazing scenery in lake Kivu, the largest lake of the country.
Main roads are good and transporting is easy and relaxing.
The most striking feature is its cleanliness! The people have taken it seriously and they are cleaning the whole country with their own hands every day!
Also they try to educate themselves as best as they can and the result is obvious in their behavior. Many speak both English and French and they are eager to help you and make you feel most welcome.
Ginseyi is a peaceful and verdant town on the beautiful lake Kivu. The old town where most locals live is located in the... more travel advice
The location of Bethany Hotel is amazing. It is built on a small hill right in the middle of the water and looks like a... more travel advice
elsadran's Related Pages
Rwanda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RELAXING RWANDA"
- "Without doubt, the cleanest country in Africa!"
- "Rwanda, "an elegant lady""
- "Stories from Rwanda"
- "Rwanda, extremely rewarding destination"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rwanda
- Hotels in Rwanda
- Transportation in Rwanda
- Nightlife in Rwanda
- Restaurants in Rwanda
- Shopping in Rwanda
- Warnings and Dangers in Rwanda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rwanda
- 24 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Rwanda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rwanda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ethiopia Intro, 94 reviews, 375 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 46 reviews, 239 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 50 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 53 reviews, 204 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prefecture of Ioannina Intro, 31 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 33 reviews, 202 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parati Intro, 32 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 24 reviews, 136 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 25 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca Intro, 32 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues