Baños Hotel Tips by elsadran Top 5 Page for this destination
Baños Hotels: 1,676 reviews and 47 photos
Posada del Arte
A lot of character and an artistic point of view not only in the decoration or the paintings on the walls but in the atmosphere and the excellent food, too. The rooms are decorated with a fine taste of colours and the whole business is run with dedication to quality. Its restaurant is incomparable. The inspired paintings of Ecuadorian artists are for sale. Get into the virtual gallery to have a look http://www.posadadelarte.com/gallery/
Nothing is disturbing in this hotel. Great service, delicious cuisine, unique ambiance, wonderful views of the waterfall from the roof top terrace, fantastic breakfast included, friendly and helpful staff. Even the views to the lush garden is really pleasant. There is a reduction of 5$ per person if you don't want breakfast. There is hot water 24 hours, and bikes for rent as the owners are bicycle lovers. There are even fireplaces in some rooms!
Prices differ depending on the type of room you choose.
Rooms with view of waterfall & fireplace 24$ for 1 person / 42$ for 2 and 53$ for 3
Rooms with view but no fireplace 21/38/51
Rooms with garden view & fireplace 24/42/53
Rooms -garden view-no fireplace 21/38/51
Rooms -no view 19/32
Children 1-4year old are gratis. From5-12 half the price
The tax of 12% is added to the prices.
Get in their nice page and have fun!
Address: Calle Ibarra and Montalvo-032740083-next to the Virgen Baths
Comparison: more expensive than average
Other Contact: Usa: 7735728810
Phone: Tel: (593) 3 2740083
Posada Marques is located in a very quiet neighbourhood of the town. The only thing you can hear is the birds singing on the trees of the lush garden. So relaxing! The front rooms have great views to the waterfall and so does the roof top deck. The rest have views to the garden which is equally wonderful. They are very spacious and wonderful decorated in most appealing colours. They have large private bathrooms. The hotel is very clean and offers other services, too, as massages, security safe, laundry service, garage, luggage room and ...salsa dancing courses!
But the best is their soft and firm beds with a wonderful duvet of the best quality. I always slept like a baby. When I mentioned it to the lady owner she said that sleeping well is very important. It's true! It was the best bed I have slept in in South America! There is no breakfast or kitchen but the excellent restaurant in Posada del Arte is just next door.
Singles are 15$, doubles are 16$-20$-25$, triples35$ and quadruples 45$
Taxes are included in the price.
Address: Pasaje V. Ibarra & Av. Montalvo
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: e-mail:email@example.com
Phone: tel 032740053 Fax 032741710
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (13)
elsadran's Related Pages
Baños Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baños de Agua Santa"
- "Avenida de las Cascadas, and Baños"
- "A Bug in Baños"
- "Baños - A relaxing adventure"
- "Banos: Ecuador's Adventure Capital"
- "Banos adventures"
- "Waterfalls Everywhere"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baños
- Hotels in Baños
- Transportation in Baños
- Nightlife in Baños
- Restaurants in Baños
- Shopping in Baños
- Warnings and Dangers in Baños
- See All...
Explore the World
- Comfort Inn Downtown Convention Center
- Comprador Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla
- Adventureland Campground
- Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs
- Grand Hotel Miramare
- TOP Relexa Hotel Bellevue Hamburg
- Lasaretti Hotel
- Olallieberry Inn
- Hotel Maria Barbara
- Red Lion Inn Astoria
- Hotel Mopan
- The Samling
Badges & Stats in Baños
- 15 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Baños?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baños
Read real reviews about Baños Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ethiopia Intro, 94 reviews, 375 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 46 reviews, 239 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 50 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 53 reviews, 204 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prefecture of Ioannina Intro, 31 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 33 reviews, 202 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parati Intro, 32 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 24 reviews, 136 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 25 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca Intro, 32 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues