Petrópolis Hotel Tips by elsadran Top 5 Page for this destination
Petrópolis Hotels: 137 reviews and 29 photos
Hotel Casablanca Imperial.
This is a very nice hotel housed in a charming colonial building of 1897. It is listed as a National Historic Monument and has been restored but keeping its main features. Its 50 large, elegant and comfortable rooms are nicely decorated. Luxury rooms are decorated in a sophisticated colonial style, and have satelite TV and airconditioner. There is a swimming pool, a sauna, a refined restaurant with french cuisine, a living room, a snack bar and a tv-reading room. The hotel is quiet because of its location in an open verdant part of the city, just 50 meters from Imperial Museum.
Rates are standard/ luxury 145/200R$ for a single, 180-220R$ for a double and 245-280R$ for a triple, and 300R$ for a quadruple. Extra bed is 60R$,a child under 6 years pays 35R$, and room service is 12R$ per person. All credit cards are accepted. There is a 5% discount for those who book on internet. Two rooms large enough for 100 people are rented for conferences and other meetings and events.
Address: Rua Imperatriz, 288 / cep 25610-320
Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: tel/fax: 24-2242-6662
This is an old fashioned hotel with flowered bedspreads and wooden furniture.
There is a common space for common activities, an American bar and a good breakfast included. Rooms are comfortable, some with great views.
Singles are 110R$, doubles 148R$ and airconditioned suites 170R$. Credit cards are accepted. It is not far from the Old Rodoviaria.
Address: Rua de Imperador, 78 – Centro Petropolis
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (24) 2243-2662/ 2242-8220
The cheapest solution is Hotel Comercio which is just in front when you get out from the Old Rodoviaria. Its rooms are cheap and are cleaned every day. Its location is very convenient. Basic continental breakfast is served on the first floor.
Double rooms cost 45-50R$, apartments 75R$ for a family, singles 22/29R$ with or without bathroom.
Address: Rua Dr. Porciuncu,56 – Centro
Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$20
Hotel Casablanca Palace
Its location is just fine, right in the center of all touristic and cultural attractions.
It is clean and tidy and has an excellent service. It is one of the two with the same name. The rooms are decorated in colonial style, and have TV, minibar, airconditioner .
They are quiet and comfortable. Luxury rooms go for 130R$ for a double and 200R$ for a triple. Standard doubles are at 105$ / triples 145R$/ extra bed 45R$. Time of check-in is 13:00. A 5% discount is made if you book by Internet. Good breakfast is included.
Address: Rua 16 de Marco, 123 cep 25.620-040
Comparison: about average
Phone: (24) 2242-0162 Fax: 2231-0818
More Reviews (10)
elsadran's Related Pages
Petrópolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petrópolis Cidade Imperial"
- "Petropolis - Imperial City"
- "b1bob's excellent Petropolis adventures"
- "Imperial history..."
- "Petropolis: The Imperial City"
- "Mangueirense's Petropolis Page"
- "Petropolis - the Imperial City just 53 km from Rio"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petrópolis
- Hotels in Petrópolis
- Transportation in Petrópolis
- Restaurants in Petrópolis
- Shopping in Petrópolis
- Warnings and Dangers in Petrópolis
- See All...
Explore the World
- Oakwood Hall Hotel
- Premier Inn Fort William
- Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham
- Hotel Caracas Cumberland
- Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City
- Best Western Plus
- Il Pellicano
- Portal del Sur Hostel
- Hosanna House Youth Hostel
- Jomtien Thani Hotel
- Stobo Castle
- Hotel Transilvania
- Copper Whale Inn
Badges & Stats in Petrópolis
- 14 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Petrópolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrópolis
Photos in PetrópolisSee All Photos (67)
Read real reviews about Petrópolis Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ethiopia Intro, 94 reviews, 375 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 46 reviews, 239 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 50 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 53 reviews, 204 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prefecture of Ioannina Intro, 31 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombia Intro, 33 reviews, 202 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parati Intro, 32 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 24 reviews, 136 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 25 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca Intro, 32 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues