"Kish Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Kish by sarahshm
Kish Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 251 photos
This beautiful island is one of the islands in the Persian Gulf,about 18 kms from the southern coastlines of Iran.
The weather is hot (most time of the year) and also humid.specially in summers,it's really warm and humid.
But in the winter it has a great weather,sun is shining,but not that warm to bother u.I was there in march and the weather was amazing.
It's a totally peaceful and quiet island,i've heard it just gets a bit crowded during the Persian new year holidays(Nowrouz), otherwise it's a great place for relaxing and enjoying ur time.
FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT KISH GO TO THIS WEB SITE:
It's Kish hotels association website with all the information about Kish.
- Pros:Peace,quiet beach
- Cons:The warm weather from April till October
We stayed there for 3 nights.(we had a 3 bedded room).I'd stayed in that hotel before.(4 bedded).The rooms are pretty... more travel advice
The ramains of an old city, it is estimated that it's an ancient city (more than 800 year old ). for more information on... more travel advice
sarahshm's Related Pages
Kish Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kish Island in the Persian Gulf"
- "Kish Island"
- "Kish Island, the pearl of the Persian Gulf"
- "KISH , AN ISLAND AT THE HEART OF PERSIAN GULF"
- "Kish, Irans window to the west"
- "Kish - back door into Iran"
- "Island of Mermaids"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kish
- Hotels in Kish
- Transportation in Kish
- Nightlife in Kish
- Restaurants in Kish
- Shopping in Kish
- Warnings and Dangers in Kish
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kish
- 12 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kish?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kish
Photos in KishSee All Photos (28)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kish Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Tehran Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masuleh Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- `Ali Sadr Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Hamedan 1 photo