"Masuleh" Top 5 Page for this destination Masuleh by sarahshm
Masuleh Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 153 photos
Masuleh is an old small village in Gilan in north of Iran.
it's about 380 km from Tehran to Masuleh.
the view of the village is great. springs and summers are the best time to visit the place,otherwise it would be really cold.
the village is famouse for its houses.
as u can see the roof of one house is the patio of another.
I don't know alot about the accomodation in Masuleh, but i found a hotel there. I think it's a nice place.
Masuleh has a small bazar full of shops, where u can buy local crafts. the prices are okay. more travel advice
sarahshm's Related Pages
Masuleh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Houses on top of each other"
- "The only village entering automobil is forbidden!?"
- "MASULEH , HISTORIC HABITATE OF MANKIND"
- "A cute little mountain village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Masuleh
- Hotels in Masuleh
- Transportation in Masuleh
- Restaurants in Masuleh
- Shopping in Masuleh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Masuleh
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Masuleh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Masuleh
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kish Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Tehran Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masuleh Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- `Ali Sadr Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Hamedan 1 photo