"Cape Tribulation - Daintree Rainforest" Cape Tribulation by Freja1981
Cape Tribulation Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 164 photos
Right at the end of Cape Trib you will find the most amazing view of the bay and the rainforest meeting the ocean. This is one of the only places in the world where the forest reaches right into the ocean.
The turquoise water is very tempting, but dont be fooled, it contains various dangers and be sure to ask the locals, where it is safe to swim.
Everywhere you go in Cappe Tribulation you find beautiful nature whether it is butterflies, flowers, or plants. The strong colours attract different insects and animals and from time to time when you sitt still and observe you might just see some of the famous wildlife that the Daintree rainforest is known for.
Staying in Cape Trib might test your fobias as there are everything from spiders to giant toads, crocs and bugs. It can be very charming though to find a tiny lizzard in you bedroom...a rainforest watchdog.
Around Cape Tribulation there are several beaches. Cape Tribulation, Myall beach, and Coconut beach. These all look like something out of a movie and all you can think about is to run into the water for a refreshing swim. Coconut beach is safe to walk along but dont cross the creek, Myall creek, if you want to get to the other side (Myall beach) because it is inhabited by crocodiles. Also the Cape Trib beach might have warning signs up during some season due to crocs so beware.
- Pros:Amazing animals, a lot of activities, and lots of well preserved nature
- Cons:No signal for 30 km, lots of crocs and stingers, and toads
- In a nutshell:A rainforest paradise
Walking through the rainforest in Cape Tribulation is a must. The Dubuji boardwalk is a 1,5 km walk through the forest,... more travel advice
Freja1981's Related Pages
Cape Tribulation Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Tribulation,Daintree Rainforest."
- "Cape Tribulation"
- "Totaly tropical taste"
- "Cape Tribulation - Stunning Beaches & Rainforest"
- "End of the (paved) road"
- "Cape Tribulation - Daintree Rainforest"
- "CAPE TRIBULATION"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape Tribulation
- Hotels in Cape Tribulation
- Transportation in Cape Tribulation
- Nightlife in Cape Tribulation
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Tribulation
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Tribulation
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cape Tribulation?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Tribulation
Photos in Cape TribulationSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Cape Tribulation Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Yemen Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Scotland Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Syria Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Jordan Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.