"Of beer, chocolate and comic books" Brussels by marielexoteria
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,813 reviews and 12,540 photos
Brussels is one of those underrated cities that sometimes even sound boring. I admit I was at fault in thinking that there's not much to see or do in this laid back capital, and the fact that I didn't find any tourist guide that enhanced the positives of this city didn't help me much either.
Due to a great flight deal, we came to the political capital of Europe and home of the NATO headquarters. A city (and country) famous for chocolate, beer and comic strips, divided or united by language (it depends on who you ask).
In front of Galeries Royales de St. Hubert we saw 3 street artists. The first one was someone playing with a hula hoop... more travel advice
We were there for little time and our B&B was within walking distance to most of what we wanted to see, so we walked a... more travel advice
marielexoteria's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 15 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 81 reviews, 116 photos
- Iceland Intro, 47 reviews, 99 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 87 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 67 photos
- Beijing Intro, 26 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue