"De vuelta en Lisboa/Lisbon revisited" Lisbon by marielexoteria

Lisbon Travel Guide: 5,213 reviews and 12,921 photos

First visit: Euromeet 2009

This is the place where the meeting started officially. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed the heat, the breeze, the company, the walk, the food ...

Edit Apr 2010: so almost a year after the Euromeet, I revisited Lisbon for the birthday of one of the members of the Iberian Maffia. This is one of the 4 cities outside of Sweden that I've revisited, not including my beloved Santo Domingo.

The lusos, Claus and I visited Castelo de Sao Jorge, Cristo Rei and re-visited Miradouro de Santa Luzia. We took a picture almost at the exact spot of another picture I have with him and some other members of the Castellano Maffia.

I completely forgot that Lisbon is hilly but the temperature was right: not too windy, not too cold, not too hot so the walk wasn't extenuous at all =)

Ponte 25 de abril at night, by the marina and the restaurant called Las Docas.

Nice pic of me with Ponte 25 de Abril behind me. This is one of the few shots of me I like that was taken with my own camera, hehe. I like how the breeze makes my hair look playful and how I contrast with the elements :)

This is the t-shirt that made the Swiss delegation approach me. Lovesit!

• Last visit to Lisbon: Apr 2009
  • Intro Updated Apr 26, 2010

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Another excellent little page of yours. I also did the ferry trip to Cacilhas, but then walked along the coastline to Cristo de Rei. I am surprised they use the word "Panaché" in Portugal, as it is also used in Switzerland for this kind of drink.

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Good morning! ya conseguí actualizar Cascais, Lisboa y C da Roca, y terminar Batalha y Sintra, ¡qué trabajo!, jeje

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2009 at 3:13 PM

bloody hell you lok gorgeous on that photo.

marielexoteria