"Mitt emellan (in the middle)" Märsta by marielexoteria
Märsta Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 37 photos
Märsta is a little suburb located between Stockholm and Uppsala, in the county of Sigtuna. Arlanda, the biggest airport in Sweden, is located only about 20 minutes by bus from Märsta so you can guess we get to see and hear planes a lot! But I like that.
If I want to experience a "city" life I have the possibility to take the train to Uppsala or to Stockholm and that's something I like a lot.
- Pros:Close to Stockholm and Uppsala, quiet.
Alanya Kolgrill is one little, cozy place where the Middle East meets Sweden. The music, the decorations and the food is... more travel advice
For being a little place with not much (because I don't want to say nothing) to do, Märsta has a lot of restaurants and... more travel advice
marielexoteria's Related Pages
Märsta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mitt emellan (in the middle)"
- "A sleeping town...that never woke up..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Märsta
- Hotels in Märsta
- Transportation in Märsta
- Nightlife in Märsta
- Restaurants in Märsta
- Shopping in Märsta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Märsta
- 9 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Märsta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Märsta
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 81 reviews, 116 photos
- Iceland Intro, 47 reviews, 99 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 87 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 67 photos
- Beijing Intro, 26 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue