"Mitt emellan (in the middle)" Märsta by marielexoteria

Märsta Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 37 photos

Märsta is a little suburb located between Stockholm and Uppsala, in the county of Sigtuna. Arlanda, the biggest airport in Sweden, is located only about 20 minutes by bus from Märsta so you can guess we get to see and hear planes a lot! But I like that.

If I want to experience a "city" life I have the possibility to take the train to Uppsala or to Stockholm and that's something I like a lot.

• Pros:Close to Stockholm and Uppsala, quiet.
  • Cons:Borrrring!
  • Intro Updated Nov 29, 2007

• betska's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2010 at 4:15 AM

Oh....we were never friends? ha ha, must have been fb!!!

• glabah's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2010 at 1:01 PM

My home town isn't exciting either, but at least we have some nice parks.

• lindyz's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Mmmm ... well I guess if I wanted a quite relaxed (boring?) town to visit, you would suggest I come to Marsta!? Im just wondering why you live here then - maybe for work? Or maybe just to escape the ratrace? Please have a look at my hometown - The Gong!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2009 at 3:56 AM

Hmm . . . You don't exactly make your home town sound like a fantastic tourist destination. But at least there are trains to Uppsala and Stockholm, and it's possible to ride a bicycle around Märsta.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM

So this is where you live! I hope it's not too borrrring....but the good thing is you are so close to Stockholm! Would love to eat at Alanya (love Middle eastern food!)...Have a nice day, Norman :)

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Borrrring...you describe the town you live in like our daughter describes our town..she says there are not enough discos and pubs and I guess if that is her measuring stick then she is correct. ^O^ Martin

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Interesting description of the the city; how far is the airport from Stockholm?

• ZenLady34's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2008 at 2:32 AM

Hejsan, checking your pages... ;-) Ha en trevlig veckoslut! One more question, is there a somekind of tax if I wish to drive a car to the city center? To Stockholm I mean.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2008 at 7:58 AM

Hmm crunchy legs and tail. Well they took the poison tip off. The body part is something else. Feel like eating prawn shells. The body part is a bit slimy though. Well it does taste abit off so I down it with some strong Vietnam beer. hahaha

• OH_DK's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2007 at 12:29 PM

Hi neighbor, I also live about 20 min. from our biggest airport Kastrup. Nice Sweden pages you have.

marielexoteria Used To Live Here!

marielexoteria