"To Nynäshamn on a steam train!!!!!" Nynäshamn by marielexoteria
Nynäshamn Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 22 photos
Before today, what I knew about Nynäshamn, a small harbor town about 1,5 hours away from Stockholm (by commuter train!), is that you can take the ferry to Gotland or Poland. The reason I visited it today was because the Nynäshamn's Museum of Trains had a trip Stockholm-Nynäshamn with a steam train. I also wanted to visit the Christmas market but the weather wasn't the best.
I took this picture of the harbor from Nynäshamn's church.
marielexoteria's Related Pages
Nynäshamn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nynäshamn - one of the ports to the East"
- "Nynäshamn - Not in any of the guide books!"
- "To Nynäshamn on a steam train!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nynäshamn
- Transportation in Nynäshamn
- Restaurants in Nynäshamn
- Shopping in Nynäshamn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nynäshamn
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Nynäshamn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nynäshamn
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 81 reviews, 116 photos
- Iceland Intro, 47 reviews, 99 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 87 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 67 photos
- Beijing Intro, 26 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue