"Millenarian history a 30-minute bus ride away" Top 5 Page for this destination Sigtuna by marielexoteria
Sigtuna Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 192 photos
I first visited Sigtuna with some classmates from SFI (Swedish for immigrants) when we went over to one of their houses for girl talk and some food.
Then today I felt a little bored, took my SL card and hit Sigtuna Stad. What an amazing place to go for, not far from home but still like in another time. It truly lives up to Sweden's oldest (still inhabited) city. A must do for viking and history lovers.
- In a nutshell:Rune Stones Mecca!
The plaque says "Arlanda airport is situated in the municipality of Sigtuna between Stockholm, the capital of Sweden,... more travel advice
Gröna Ladan is a movie theater that serves the local population of Sigtuna when they don't feel like going to Stockholm.... more travel advice
marielexoteria's Related Pages
Sigtuna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Millenarian history a 30-minute bus ride away"
- "Sweden's oldest town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sigtuna
- Transportation in Sigtuna
- Nightlife in Sigtuna
- Restaurants in Sigtuna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sigtuna
- 16 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Sigtuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sigtuna
- Posted in Travel Copenhagen Forum "Re: we are visiting May 11-16"
- Wrote a Review Sigtuna plaque at the airport in Sigtuna Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "S:t Olofs Kyrkoruin (St. Olof's Church ruin)"
- updated a Sigtuna Travel Page "Millenarian history a 30-minute bus ride away"
- Commented on one of Toshioohsako's Sigtuna travel pages
Photos in SigtunaSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 81 reviews, 116 photos
- Iceland Intro, 47 reviews, 99 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 87 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 67 photos
- Beijing Intro, 26 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue