Stockholm Local Custom Tips by marielexoteria
Stockholm Local Customs: 169 reviews and 161 photos
Do you really wanna go there?
Being a trilingual person (Spanish, Swedish and English) who loves languages, I can't help but look at the billboards, bus stops, etc on my way to [insert place name here]. The funniest one I've seen is Tumba, which is a suburb south of Södermalm. You see, the thing is that tumba is the Spanish word for grave. No wonder the commuter trains having Tumba as their final destination are always empty compared to the other southbound trains....it's just that nobody wants to go there :D
More Reviews (44)
- See All a piece of Belgium in Sweden
- See All great Lebanese food in a very nice...
- See All List of services available at Arlanda...
- See All Strandvägen
- wanna sleep comfortably in a PLANE?
marielexoteria's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 45 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 357 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 81 reviews, 116 photos
- Iceland Intro, 47 reviews, 99 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 87 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 67 photos
- Beijing Intro, 26 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (168)
- Gamla Stan - The Old Town- 187 Reviews, 349 Photos
- Stadshuset - City Hall- 115 Reviews, 210 Photos
- Vasa Museum- 133 Reviews, 200 Photos
- Skansen- 111 Reviews, 239 Photos
- Kungliga Slottet - Royal Palace- 93 Reviews, 164 Photos
- Storkyrkan - The Great Church- 46 Reviews, 102 Photos
- Sightseeing Boat Tours- 29 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Gröna Lund- 29 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Högvakten - Royal Guard- 28 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Drottningholm- 38 Reviews, 103 Photos
See All Stockholm Things to Do