"Arad: jewel of the Negev" Top 5 Page for this destination Arad by marielexoteria
Arad Travel Guide: 207 reviews and 568 photos
Most people use Arad as their base for visiting the Dead Sea or Masada, but if you have 1 or 2 extra days to spare, give this lovely town a chance and you'll find a few interesting sights.
If that doesn't convince you, there's always the possibility of the famous BBQ's at the Sampson residence.
These 2 cats are members of the Sampson family and their names are Simba and Nala. They're 2 of the cuddliest cats I've ever met and they demand that you pet them - or else!
This ranger at Masada was kind enough to pose with Martin and me. He works at the west gate of the complex.
The fortress of Masada, about 400m high close to the Dead Sea, is a symbol of the ancient kingdom of Israel and a true... more travel advice
Martin (Martin_S) and Zohara said there's a very nice museum by the entrance and that I should visit it first because I... more travel advice
marielexoteria's Related Pages
Arad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our home, ARAD"
- "Arad: jewel of the Negev"
- "Ultimate place for VT meetings"
- "visiting the samson family."
- "Come on in, its HOME"
- "A - R - A - D"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arad
- Hotels in Arad
- Transportation in Arad
- Nightlife in Arad
- Restaurants in Arad
- Shopping in Arad
- Warnings and Dangers in Arad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arad
- 10 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Arad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arad
Photos in AradSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 81 reviews, 116 photos
- Iceland Intro, 47 reviews, 99 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 87 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 67 photos
- Beijing Intro, 26 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue