Baní Transportation Tips by marielexoteria
Baní Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Bus from the Baní bus depot
Baní is pretty close to Santo Domingo and suitable for day trips. To get to Baní, take a bus at Parque Enriquillo or at the stop by "Pinturas", on Avenida 27 de Febrero after you pass Plaza de la Bandera (everybody knows where it is). There's express buses and those who stop everywhere but the time is roughly the same: about 1 hour. The fare as of Apr 2009 is 80 pesos for the non-express buses and 90 for the express ones.
More Reviews (9)
marielexoteria's Related Pages
Baní Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La capital del mango"
- "Patricialuv's new Bani Page"
- "JessGuerrero's new Bani Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Diabat Hotels
- Dryden Hotels
- Mitchelton Hotels
- Utrecht Hotels
- Zanzibar Town
Badges & Stats in Baní
- 10 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Baní?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baní
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 81 reviews, 116 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iceland Intro, 47 reviews, 99 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 45 reviews, 100 photos
- New York City Intro, 30 reviews, 87 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 39 reviews, 67 photos
- Beijing Intro, 26 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue