"Paris - Oh la la!" Paris by marielexoteria

Paris Travel Guide: 22,793 reviews and 56,489 photos

The Eiffel Tower: my love affair
Local scenes

Have you seen the movie "The Horse Whisperer", starring Robert Redford? Well, this is the Paris version: The Dove Whisperer hehe (no disrespect intended). This picture was taken by the Eiffel Tower.

• Pros:Charming, full of life, classic
  • Cons:Crowded, the long lines
  • Last visit to Paris: Aug 2006
  • Intro Updated Nov 29, 2007

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2014 at 10:45 PM

What wonderful memories Mariel :o) Like you.... I just love Paris! ... but sadly I only saw a quarter of it. Did not see the Arch De Triumph nor the Champs Elise .... :o(
    Well.... that just makes me want to go again!!! :o)
    Cheers, Ann xx

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Paris is on my wish list since a long time. Ciao!

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Look forward to seeing you in Karlsruhe. 14 people, plus a wombat should be much more accomodating. Ciao, Karl

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2009 at 4:31 AM

Interesting tips

• alza's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2009 at 10:51 AM

let me try this again, cuz I appreciated your sweet comment & am NOT as down as I sounded... LOL I stayed under the Eiffel recently. touristy but was under its spell til I left. Now planning Brazil, not as easy but exciting :) cheers Mariel!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2009 at 5:31 AM

No doubt Paris is a great city to visit in Europe. Arc de Triomphe and the Pyramid at night certainly look amazing! Bring back fond memories of our trip to that city on several occasions! ~ho & pang

• GenuinelyCurious's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2008 at 6:53 AM

Thanks for your assistance! Nice Paris tips

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Thanks for the wonderful tips, they are going to come in very handy when i go in 2 months ;-)

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2008 at 12:08 AM

I can't wait to go Mariel!! Looking forward to seeing the tower in the night!! Enjoyed the read :o) Cheers, Ann :o)

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2008 at 3:03 AM

Excellent overview of Paris. Bring back fond memories. Nice pics and detailed well written tips. Cheers, SL :)

marielexoteria