"North Sulawesi - land of thousand coconuts" North Sulawesi Province by adorablecumi
North Sulawesi Province Travel Guide: 233 reviews and 739 photos
North Sulawesi is my mother homeland. She was born in Tomohon, a city with lovely views and cool weather. Manado is the capital city of North Sulawesi, not a very big city compare to Jakarta. But it's a nice beach city.
I was lucky, I could step my feet in this lovely land. My last visit was on December 2003. At that moment, I was there with my mother and some of family to celebrate Christmas and New Year 2004 there.
This trip has become one of my unforgetable trip ever. Lots of fun, lots of cheer, lots of views and since that time was Christmas Season, food would never be forgotten.
- Pros:Seafood, Views, Christmas & New Year Season
- Cons:Lack of transportation,
Bukit Kasih Monument located around 50 km to the south of Manado. This hill is a pure sulfur hill. There, you can see... more travel advice
adorablecumi's Related Pages
North Sulawesi Province Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North Sulawesi, an adventure"
- " Welcome to North Sulawesi"
- "North Sulawesi - land of thousand coconuts"
- "Muck diving in Lembeh Straits"
- "Sulawesi Utara"
- "Celebes, Jo !"
- "Bunaken Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in North Sulawesi Province
- Hotels in North Sulawesi Province
- Transportation in North Sulawesi Province
- Nightlife in North Sulawesi Province
- Restaurants in North Sulawesi Province
- Warnings and Dangers in North Sulawesi Province
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in North Sulawesi Province
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to North Sulawesi Province?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Sulawesi Province
Photos in North Sulawesi ProvinceSee All Photos (5)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.