betako3's profile photo

Beata Online Now
attitude is a muscle you should flex every day

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 Jan 27, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Beata, wishing you a very happy birthday and a year filled with exciting travel!

wandeljp's Profile Photo
wandeljp Jan 27, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Happy birthday Beata . Wish you a wonderful day from rainy Belgium.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Jan 27, 2014 at 5:28 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jul 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Hi Beata was nice to find you with your comments on kiwis page and as you most want to visit NZ and Im a waylaid NZer (still enjoying living and travelling around Europe etc) thought Id come to have a look at your HP and say hello!....and certainly a lot of cats in Turkey! was impressed how well they are cared for especially when street cats - we just had 4 weeks driving around Turkey and got back home a week ago - was fantastic!

MalenaN's Profile Photo
MalenaN Jan 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Happy Birthday Beata! Have a great day!

poppy6488's Profile Photo
poppy6488 Nov 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Gorgeous cat Beata!
And thanks for the visit and comments on my page.

picek's Profile Photo
picek Jul 22, 2010 at 8:14 AM

Czesc ;) yes... we mean 'yuck' by 'fuj'... good to know Polish would understand if I say 'fuj' somewhere - best to avoid it then, hehe :)

boocik04's Profile Photo
boocik04 Jan 27, 2010 at 3:23 PM

happy birthday, beata... wishing you many more travels this blessed year :-)

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Jan 26, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Hi Beata - wishing you a very happy birthday! Have a wonderful day. I see you take photos of cats during your travels the way I take photos of dogs during mine. :-)

matcrazy1's Profile Photo
matcrazy1 Dec 24, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Hi Beata! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 for you and your beloved ones! You are very, very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland! Please, think over it. We all need you in Krakow! We miss you! Smiles from both matcrazies ---> :-)))