"A Day in Szeged" Szeged by hungariangirl896
Szeged Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 139 photos
Szeged is a beautiful southern Hungarian city built around the Tisza River. Even if you can't spend a lot of time here, you must have at least one meal in Szeged. Szeged paprika is exported to many countries because of its fine quality and the city is famous for its fish dishes. Many people say that Szeged fish soups and stews are the best in all of Europe...and the paprika catfish and mushrooms with dumplings and sour cream is also a must!
The Szeged Cathedral is a very beautiful building. There are many large cathedrals in Hungary, but this one has the most... more travel advice
hungariangirl896's Related Pages
Szeged Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Szeged: a key area in Hungarian history"
- "Its not just Budapest!!!"
- "Szeged-City of Sunshine"
- "TWO TOWERS"
- "Szeged, the shoping center of ex Yu during 1980's"
- "Days spent relaxing"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Szeged
- Hotels in Szeged
- Transportation in Szeged
- Nightlife in Szeged
- Restaurants in Szeged
- Shopping in Szeged
- Warnings and Dangers in Szeged
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Szeged
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Szeged?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Szeged
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 56 reviews, 159 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Banska Stiavnica Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Debrecen Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Diosjeno Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Brasov Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Alba Iulia Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Corund Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos