hungariangirl896's profile photo

hungariangirl896

Deanna Online Now
"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."

My Favorite Pages

Arezzo

Travel Map

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Jul 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Deanna, may all your dreams come true!...

katalin's Profile Photo
katalin Jul 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Szia Anna!
Köszönöm az érdeklődést! Hamarosan megnézem a fényképeidet!

philosykos's Profile Photo
philosykos Jul 12, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Greetings from Athens!

rudysmom626's Profile Photo
rudysmom626 May 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Hi Deanna!

Just wanted to let you know we featured one of your photos from Romania on our VT Facebook page - you can check it out here: facebook.com/VirtualTourist?...

Keep up the awesome photos and tips!
Blake aka Rudysmom626

RUMISABUNCU Feb 21, 2013 at 4:14 AM

Please look at my
Photo Library > WILD FLOWERS OF ANTALYA page.

RUMISABUNCU Feb 21, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Dear Deanna, thank you so much to add me as a VT friend. You are so kind and cute. When you want to visit my country please informed me before coming. It is great pleasure to help you as a VT guide. Have a nice day to you,,

RUMISABUNCU Feb 21, 2013 at 2:38 AM

I visited your very nice and also informative VT travel pages. Budapest, Rhodos Island, Ladika Bay and Lake Balaton look very nice. And so delicious eatings, Turkish coffee, hot spiced wine....hımmmmmm my mouth is salivate now..friendly greetings from sunny Antalya,TURKEY:

bakalapoe's Profile Photo
bakalapoe Aug 21, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Hi, Deanna! I'm sure that you enjoyed Symi...Your member-photo is the witness. Apart from your excellent photos, I assume that your knowledge of the Greek language is rather good since you write all the toponyms very carefully. Pleased to read your pages.

jekins's Profile Photo
jekins Jul 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Hi,nice pic

janetanne's Profile Photo
janetanne Jul 17, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Hello from sunny and very hot Greece. Are you living in Budapest? How do you like living there compared to S. Carolina? Janet