"A visitor on VT" a.lena's Profile

If you happen to visit this page, I offer my apologies, because you won't find nice pics here.

I have no digital camera nor a scanner. So please forgive me if I don't give my contribution to the travel guides and, instead, I come to VT to use the tips you and other many members have posted. I will give my little contribution with answers to some questions in the Travel Forum.

I have discovered recently that some interesting exchanges of ideas sometimes take place in the Miscellaneous Forum, so you will meet me there every now and then.

• Intro Updated Mar 7, 2010

• Manara's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2011 at 6:44 AM

Buon compleanno Annalena! Happy Birthday!

• i-bella's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Questa volta non mi sono scordata il tuo compleanno: tanti auguri!

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2010 at 7:58 AM

A very happy new year to you Annalena, and welcome to the Word Association Game. fergy.

• spidermiss's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Thanks for your comments on my Home & Holy Island pages. Greetings from Leeds! Dawn

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2010 at 1:52 AM

Hey, Anna, Best motto a girl could have :-) Bravo!!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Grazie mille Annalena for having walked through Kitzbühel! I have to say that my last time there was 2005, so some might no longer be valid.

• suz1957's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Photos are just a nice addition. Good advice and tips are the important things. Looking forward to seeing some of yours.

• leics's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Hmmm..not sure I believe the bottle story. Seems like a good way to pull in drinkers, imo! ;-)) Best, J J

• csordila's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Annalena, thank you for the Gerlitzen rating. By the way, your avatar photo is very nice!! Best. Laszlo

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Thanks for enjoying Bled, Annalena. Have an amazing time when you go.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
a.lena's Profile Photo

a.lena

“The lower I feel, the higher the heel”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.