"Sea and tourists" Top 5 Page for this destination Batumi by AnnaHermans
Batumi Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 178 photos
All Georgians like Batumi, they praise the changes. I was here six years ago and indeed it has changed. I am not certain if I like it more now. It is busy and lively, but also more expansive and more like an average city by the sea. It gets more modern and less Georgian. But they still have their Adjari Khadjapuri (bread with egg in it)
There is a nice park around a small lake (Nuri lake) called 6 May park. For two lari you can visit a small zoo. There is... more travel advice
There is a Turkish quarter in Batumi with a lot of Turkish restaurants. Overthere you can find this mosque build in 1870... more travel advice
AnnaHermans' Related Pages
Batumi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sea and tourists"
- "Georgia - Batumi"
- "Batumi-More than I expected"
- "Three days in Batumi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batumi
- Hotels in Batumi
- Transportation in Batumi
- Nightlife in Batumi
- Restaurants in Batumi
- Warnings and Dangers in Batumi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batumi
- 9 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Batumi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batumi
Photos in BatumiSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- George Town Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos
- Singapore Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taroudannt Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Moscow Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Riga Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Ipoh Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batumi Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos