"busy and lively" Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown by AnnaHermans
Georgetown Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 51 photos
A rich history to be seen in the musea. Nice buildings, wide avenues. dangerous but not too. Friendly inhabitants and a lot of nature. Their English is hard to understand, but it is so different from other countries, go and see yourself.
- Cons:long history
- In a nutshell:life on the streets
You should go to Kaieteur falls, it is the most beautiful experience in your life. We went with Wilderness explorers and... more travel advice
Promenade gardens is clean and quiet. A lot of flowers and benches to sit down. more travel advice
AnnaHermans' Related Pages
Georgetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to the Lost World"
- "A much too brief visit"
- "busy and lively"
- "A sleepy post-colonial town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Georgetown
- Hotels in Georgetown
- Transportation in Georgetown
- Nightlife in Georgetown
- Restaurants in Georgetown
- Shopping in Georgetown
- Warnings and Dangers in Georgetown
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Georgetown
- 11 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Georgetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Georgetown
Photos in GeorgetownSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- T'bilisi Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgetown Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batumi Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Bakhchysaray 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Armenia Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Baku Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Azerbaijan Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Borjomi 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Marrakesh 2 reviews, 6 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Georgetown hotel reviews