"Gharb" Gharb by steventilly
Gharb Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 68 photos
Gharb is a village at the western side of Gozo, close to the natural wonders of Dwejra and the pilgrimage centre of Ta' Pinu.
It is regarded as having one of the most picuresque village squares and parish churches in the whole of Malta, not just Gozo. I have to agree with this, it was absolutely stunning and this was enhanced even further by the fact that it was Festa time, and the trappings of the Festa decorated the streets and buildings.
The Festa day horse racing was also taking part through the streets at the edge of town, and made an interesting spactacle.
- Pros:Beautiful Village, Lovely Architecture
- In a nutshell:Another Of Gozos 'Must See's"
steventilly's Related Pages
Gharb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santwarju tal-Madonna ta' Pinu"
- "Ta`Pinu Church near Gharb"
- "GHARB - GOZO"
- "Gharb, MT"
- "Sleepy Gharb"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gharb
- Transportation in Gharb
- Restaurants in Gharb
- Warnings and Dangers in Gharb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gharb
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (84)
Have you been to Gharb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gharb
Photos in GharbSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 54 reviews, 231 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 58 reviews, 219 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of the Cyclades Intro, 49 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island Intro, 47 reviews, 188 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 93 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Intro, 91 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gozo Intro, 62 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 78 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scarborough Intro, 76 reviews, 79 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 33 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues