"Gozo" Top 5 Page for this destination Gozo by steventilly
Gozo Travel Guide: 502 reviews and 1,390 photos
Gozo is Malta's little brother, situated just a mile or two off it's North coast it is described by some as "Malta how it used to be". It certainly has a more sleepy and laid back feel, and doesn't really cater for mass tourism in the way the mainland does.
This makes it a very lovely place to visit in my view, and there is certainly plenty to see here. The first time we went just for a day, the second time for 3 days, the third time a whole week. Even after that it was hard to say goodbye, even though we were moving on to Malta.
steventilly's Related Pages
Gozo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gwl, Gaulos, Gaudos, Ghawdex... Gozo"
- "Jeep Safari around Gozo"
- "Gozo - The Quiet Island"
- "Beautiful Gozo"
- "Gozo - The Island of Calypso"
- "Dive Gozo... work later!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gozo
- Hotels in Gozo
- Transportation in Gozo
- Nightlife in Gozo
- Restaurants in Gozo
- Shopping in Gozo
- Warnings and Dangers in Gozo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gozo
- 62 Reviews
- 132 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Gozo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gozo
Photos in GozoSee All Photos (132)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 54 reviews, 231 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 58 reviews, 219 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of the Cyclades Intro, 49 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island Intro, 47 reviews, 188 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 93 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Intro, 91 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gozo Intro, 62 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 78 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scarborough Intro, 76 reviews, 79 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 33 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues