"Vittoriosa" Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa by steventilly

Vittoriosa Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 250 photos

One Of "The Three Cities"

Vittoriosa is, along with Selglea and Cospicua, one of The Three Cities. It is the most beautiful and interesting of the three with a lovely waterfront, some beautiful old streets in "The Collachio" and the old Fort St Angelo.
You can do all of The Three Cities in one trip, and I'd recommend that you start with Vittoriosa, so that you are not feeling tired or jaded by the time you arrive.
We didn't come here until our second time on Malta but it is now one of our favourite places and we will return again when we are next on Malta.

• Pros:An Absolutely Gorgeous City
  • Cons:Not Many Watering Holes
  • In a nutshell:A "Must See" Destination
  • Last visit to Vittoriosa: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 1, 2005

• lawrencesaliba's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2008 at 7:46 AM

Should you want to recall back your visit in Vittoriosa I recommend you to get a copy of the Interactive DVD from the local council. It also serves as an audioguide when you return back .. here is the link...http://www.birgu.gov.mt/interactive_cd

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2005 at 1:28 AM

I like your warning tip LOL. If that is the only dangerous thing there is in Malta, I should consider visiting Malta and make pages too :-P

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2005 at 8:17 PM

Less docks, more beer. ;P But lots of blue skies and a lovely travel partner kept my interest. ;=>

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 3:00 AM

Collachio was my fav part too - this page is not finished yet?? even I did not take that many pics here :-PP

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2005 at 5:44 AM

Beautiful pics Steve - an area I am not too familiar with even though my first ever home was in Cospicua! We said we would spend more time around the 3 cities on our next visit to Malta. Marion.

steventilly

“... Dreaming Of Islands ...”

Badges & Stats in Vittoriosa

Have you been to Vittoriosa?

Latest Activity in Vittoriosa