"Saint Julian's" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Julian's by steventilly

Saint Julian's Travel Guide: 227 reviews and 324 photos

Saint Julian's adjoins Sliema and there's a good promenade walk between the two. At night this promenade is packed with people out for the eveing stroll, and the kiosk bars and cafes that dot the promenade are full and bustling.
St Julian's itself is full of excellent eating places, most of them around the very picturesque Spinola Bay.
Just past Spinola Bay is the bustling nightlife centre of Paceville as well as the upmarket Portomaso marina development.

• Pros:Beautiful Bays, Great Restaurants, Lovely Promenade
  • Cons:None
  • In a nutshell:Wonderful Part Of Malta
  • Last visit to Saint Julian's: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Jul 25, 2004

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2006 at 4:29 PM

Hi Steve, nice tip for the Intercontinental Hotel. We stayed there for 16 nights in 2004. The rooms are as exquisite as the rest of the hotel! Going back next August, but hope to stay in the nearby Le Meridien just for a change! Hope you're well, Marion.

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2005 at 6:28 AM

Hi! I agree with you when you say Paceville is a good place! I really enjoyed myself there and now when I go on holiday I'm always looking for the Fun I found there! Unfortunately I can't find it :( I should try to go to Ayia Napa Cyprus... Bye Marco.

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2005 at 6:04 AM

thanks for the updates, v useful - will be sure to try some - Paparazzi was by far my fav! You should see the size of the puddings we had there!

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2004 at 4:51 AM

Very nice pics!

steventilly

“... Dreaming Of Islands ...”

Badges & Stats in Saint Julian's

Have you been to Saint Julian's?

Latest Activity in Saint Julian's