"Spinalonga" Nisida Spinalonga by steventilly
Nisida Spinalonga Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 16 photos
Spinalonga makes for an interesting day's hike from Elounda. You will pass some lovely sea & landscapes, some interesting history, some nice architecture and finish up at a secluded beach with crystal clear waters and great swimming. The total time for the walk is about 1 1/2 hours in each direction, longer if you linger at all of the sights that there are to see.
For more details about this Spinalonga hike take a look at the Off The Beaten Path tips on my Elounda page.
steventilly's Related Pages
Nisida Spinalonga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "History in every stone"
- "Spinalonga, Venetians, Turks, Greeks and Leprosy"
- "Spinalonga - small island with interesting past"
- "Hop up Spinalonga Island"
- "Western Europe's last leper colony"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nisida Spinalonga
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Nisida Spinalonga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nisida Spinalonga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 54 reviews, 231 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island Intro, 58 reviews, 219 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of the Cyclades Intro, 49 reviews, 203 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minorca Island Intro, 47 reviews, 188 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 93 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Intro, 91 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gozo Intro, 62 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Tenerife Intro, 78 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scarborough Intro, 76 reviews, 79 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 33 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues