"Carson Valley 2003" Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada by Ken_Weaver

Nevada Travel Guide: 10,311 reviews and 22,217 photos

Carson Valley is located in Western Nevada, just east of Lake Tahoe. This rich green valley is one of the most beautiful areas of Nevada.Weary pioneers on their way to California's gold fields stopped to rest after months of difficult travel and decided to stay. This valley is rich both in beauty and history. Travel south from Reno and you will find Carson City, Minden, Genoa, Garnerville all along or near Highway 395.

• Last visit to Nevada: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 12, 2003

• Jun 16, 2007 at 4:09 PM

When ever we are in the area, my family insists that we eat at Fiona's. We just love this place D

• Sandi-2004's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2004 at 7:20 PM

Haven't seen much of Nevada. You have offered some excellent photos & info on my neighboring state that I should go visit. Thanks.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2004 at 4:09 PM

A near-perfect presentation with outstanding restaurant reviews. Adele's sounds wonderful, and the Basque Restaurant sounds interesting. Nice tip on hotel. Thanks for a great read and view.

• windsorgirl's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2004 at 7:00 PM

Some views of Nevada that I was not familiar with, beautiful pics, thanks for sharing. ps. I love "The List" on your homepage.

• percy961's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2004 at 8:10 AM

Great Photo's Ken, we are visiting Nevada in Sept 04, looking forward to the scenery, desert etc

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2003 at 9:35 PM

Such marvelous views, great description. But golfing is quite expensive to my mind...Thanks!

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2003 at 10:30 PM

Fantastic page! :) I don't think I'd ever be playing golf there though... ;)

• bgjulieta's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2003 at 2:38 PM

All the pics are great!

• janika's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2003 at 4:46 AM

Impressive page Ken. Lake Tahoe looks fantastic. You got some nice scans here, :)

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2003 at 2:01 PM

Great writing and lovely pics. One day, I will visit Lake Tahoe.

Ken_Weaver

“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.”

Badges & Stats in Nevada