"Carson Valley 2003" Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada by Ken_Weaver
Nevada Travel Guide: 10,550 reviews and 22,899 photos
Carson Valley is located in Western Nevada, just east of Lake Tahoe. This rich green valley is one of the most beautiful areas of Nevada.Weary pioneers on their way to California's gold fields stopped to rest after months of difficult travel and decided to stay. This valley is rich both in beauty and history. Travel south from Reno and you will find Carson City, Minden, Genoa, Garnerville all along or near Highway 395.
Beautiful Edgewood Course is nestled right up to the edge of the incredible Lake Tahoe.The Club house is quite... more travel advice
For several years in the early history of the area, mail was carried 2000 miles between Sacramento , California and St.... more travel advice
Ken_Weaver's Related Pages
Nevada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Big Bold Beautiful Country"
- "Carson Valley 2003"
- "GEMS BEYOND THE STRIP"
- "Home in the Great Basin"
- "Beyond The Desert And Casinos"
- "NEVADA: Awesome Landscapes"
- "Sneaking into Nevada under cover of darkness!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nevada
- Hotels in Nevada
- Transportation in Nevada
- Nightlife in Nevada
- Restaurants in Nevada
- Shopping in Nevada
- Warnings and Dangers in Nevada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nevada
- 12 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Nevada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nevada
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Salvador Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan Cotzal Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taos Pueblo Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panajachel Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chichicastenango Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
No friends yet.