"Visits to Cormandel in 2005 and 2007" Coromandel by eMeReS
Coromandel Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 71 photos
I have very fond memories of my stays in Coromandel and hope to return there more than once again.
I will add more text later, for now a glimpse of the highlights:
It was here at the Kauri grove that I had my first encounter with these magnificient trees. I was truly awed by them. Such a shame that so many have been destroyed, but fortunately the sole survivors are well-protected now.
A great experience. The Driving Creek Railway is wonderful in many respects. I will write more about it later.
What a great place to stay. My 4th stay already and I have plenty of reasons to return again. Stunning views, very... more travel advice
eMeReS's Related Pages
Coromandel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coromandel Peninsula"
- "The town on the peninsular."
- "Visits to Cormandel in 2005 and 2007"
- "Endless coast"
- "Untouched Paradise : Coromandel"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coromandel
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Coromandel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coromandel
Photos in CoromandelSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Coromandel Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Wellington Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Waihi Beach Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Ngatea Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Thames Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Cape Reinga Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.