"Waihi Beach in wintertime, 2005" Waihi Beach by eMeReS
Waihi Beach Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 13 photos
I have been to Waihi beach only in wintertime, so no chance of sunbathing or swimming. Still had a wonderful time there. Wandering around between the rocks at the end of the beach, discovering all kinds of curious things in the tidal pools. At first I didn't notice, but after looking a while at the shells in one of the pools I saw that they all walked around. It turned out that most were occupied by hermit crabs, very entertaining.
eMeReS's Related Pages
Waihi Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waihi Beach in wintertime, 2005"
- "Waihi Beach, New Zealand"
- "Waihi Beach"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waihi Beach
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Waihi Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waihi Beach
Photos in Waihi BeachSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Coromandel Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Wellington Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Waihi Beach Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Ngatea Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Thames Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Cape Reinga Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.