"Nice Place to stay while visiting Lake Tahoe" Incline Village by bouldersuzanne
Incline Village Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 77 photos
My friend and I visited the Lake Tahoe area for a long weekend in September. We found that Incline Village was a nice place to stay while visiting the area. The village is quite walk-able. There is a walking path along Lakeshore Drive that borders the lake.
We spend most of one day driving around the lake. We stopped along the way to look at the view or whenever we saw something interesting. We went to the visitor center in South Lake Tahoe and the guy there gave us lots of good tips. We took the gondola up to Heavenly Ski Resort and did a short hike. After that it was back to the lake and a stop for lunch. We made a stop at the site of the Historic Tallac Resort and then stopped and hiked down to Vikingsholm. It was a beautiful, scenic drive and there were plenty of things to see and do.
- Pros:Fairly centrally located; easy to get to many things on the North end of the lake
There is a 3 mile walking path along Lakeshore Blvd in Incline Village. It's a nice place to walk and to look at some of... more travel advice
bouldersuzanne's Related Pages
Incline Village Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home atlast"
- "A great place to relax"
- "Lake Tahoe in Winter"
- "Incline Village @ Lake Tahoe"
- "Nice Place to stay while visiting Lake Tahoe"
- "Coming soon"
- "Nice Mt. Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Incline Village
- Hotels in Incline Village
- Transportation in Incline Village
- Nightlife in Incline Village
- Restaurants in Incline Village
- Shopping in Incline Village
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Incline Village
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Incline Village?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Incline Village
- Incline Village Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Scottsdale 2 reviews, 1 photo
- California 1 review
- Tahoe Vista 1 review
No friends yet.