"Pittsburgh: The Place I Call my Home" Pittsburgh by iamjacksgoat
Pittsburgh Travel Guide: 774 reviews and 1,912 photos
Pittsburgh is my current hometown, though I do not live in the city. And I will be staying here for college! This shows the kind of attachment Pittsburghers have with their city. Don't mess.
Feel Free to Look Around! And Please, Leave Comments and Ratings!
A work in progress, but coming along! These are my favorite parts of the 'Burgh!
The Hofbrauhaus: Pittsburgh - An amazing dining experience on the South Side! Love beer and German food? This is the place to go.
Tusca - One of Pittsburgh's best restaurants! Share some food with your friends!
Pittsburgh: Yinz Play (ongoing) - Click here!
This is incredibly cute. The Children's Museum of Pittsburgh has this new exhibit called "Pittsburgh: Yinz Play." Children can do a bunch of Pittsburgh related things, such as learn Pittsburghese, build bridges (or sandwiches), and design a fireworks display!
3rd Annual Southside Leprechaun Lap (March 6th 2pm - 10pm) - Click here!
A bar tour on the South South! Make sure you buy tickets in advance.
SAINT PATRICK'S DAY PARADE! (March 13th 10am - 2pm) - Click here!
Apparently it is the 2nd largest St. Patrick's Day Parade in the world. Go.
Reclaim and Revitalize South Side Park-Part 2 (March 27th, 10am-4pm) - Click here!
If you live in Pittsburgh or on the South Side, you may want to take part. This day is about removing trash and invasive species from the South Side neighborhood. Contact info is on the website.
- Pros:All the benefits of a large city, without the disadvantages.
- Cons:Almost impossible to navigate the roads.
- In a nutshell:A World of it's Own
First of all, No, The Mattress Factory does not sell mattresses. The Mattress Factory (MF) is a museum of contemporary... more travel advice
SPACE is a free art gallery in the cultural district of downtown Pittsburgh. The selection of art is ever changing. Each... more travel advice
iamjacksgoat's Related Pages
Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PITTSBURGH--Cultural, Sports Crazy, Riverside City"
- "Welcome back, Sid."
- "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania"
- "Beautiful and Historical Pittsburgh"
- "My "O"riginal home town..."
- "Welcome to the 'Burgh!"
- "Pittsburgh - the largest city of the Appalachia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pittsburgh
- Hotels in Pittsburgh
- Transportation in Pittsburgh
- Nightlife in Pittsburgh
- Restaurants in Pittsburgh
- Shopping in Pittsburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Pittsburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pittsburgh
- 11 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pittsburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pittsburgh
- Posted in Travel Italy Forum "2 day trip to Venice or Milan?"
- updated a Pittsburgh Travel Page "Pittsburgh: The Place I Call my Home"
- Wrote a Review The Mattress Factory: "Art You Can Get Into" in Pittsburgh Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Mattress Factory: "Art You Can Get Into""
- Uploaded a Video to Pittsburgh
Photos in PittsburghSee All Photos (30)
Videos in PittsburghSee All Videos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Norwich Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Edinboro Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oberlin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos