"Edinboro: A Break from the Bustling City" Edinboro by iamjacksgoat

Edinboro Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 23 photos

Edinboro, though not a very popular vacation spot, is still a great place to spend the day. Being a "college town," there's not too many tourist spots. To me, that can be a good thing. Edinboro is great for relaxation. You can spend the day strolling around town, sitting by the lake, or eating at a small town diner. The Wooden Nickel Buffalo Farm even sells Bison meat, which is healthy and tasty. I've visited Edinboro twice in a year, and I still haven't been bored.

My Tips

I currently have 4 tips for Edinboro. Even though there isn't a real need for navigation help on this page, who knows what the future holds?

Things To Do in Edinboro --- In this section I talked about the wonderful "Kodak moments" around Edinboro Lake. It truely is a site to see.

Restaurants in Edinboro --- Currently have reviews for the Crossroads Dinor.

Off the Beaten Path --- Mallory Lake, on Edinboro University campus

Packing Lists --- I thought it would be good to describe the ... Ice Age like conditions during the Edinboro winter.

Shopping --- Coming Soon

Sports Travel --- Coming Soon: The Edinboro Fighting Scots

Travelogues

Coming Soon!

• Pros:Quiet and beautiful
  • Cons:Snows a lot - Not much to do
  • In a nutshell:Blink and You'll Miss it!
  • Last visit to Edinboro: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 17, 2007

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2009 at 7:19 AM

Nice opening photo! I guess I must have blinked when I went through that area years ago, because I don't remember Edinboro. Are the winters still that cold? (I know Buffalo gets a lot of snow, so I suppose Edinboro does, too.)

iamjacksgoat

“A trip is worth a thousand pictures.”

Badges & Stats in Edinboro

Have you been to Edinboro?

Latest Activity in Edinboro