"Edinboro: A Break from the Bustling City" Edinboro by iamjacksgoat
Edinboro Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 23 photos
Things To Do in Edinboro --- In this section I talked about the wonderful "Kodak moments" around Edinboro Lake. It truely is a site to see.
Restaurants in Edinboro --- Currently have reviews for the Crossroads Dinor.
Off the Beaten Path --- Mallory Lake, on Edinboro University campus
Packing Lists --- I thought it would be good to describe the ... Ice Age like conditions during the Edinboro winter.
Shopping --- Coming Soon
Sports Travel --- Coming Soon: The Edinboro Fighting Scots
- Pros:Quiet and beautiful
- Cons:Snows a lot - Not much to do
- In a nutshell:Blink and You'll Miss it!
Mallory Lake is a wonderful place to sit and rest, or maybe take pictures. It lies in the middle of the Edinboro... more travel advice
This restaurant used to be a train station. Now, it's a creative diner (dinor). Yes, it is spelled "Dinor." Classic... more travel advice
iamjacksgoat's Related Pages
Edinboro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "At Edinboro University of Pennsylvania (EUP)"
- "Edinboro: A Break from the Bustling City"
- "Edinboro great place to see and pass through"
- "eatmyart's new Edinboro Page"
- "Growing up in a college town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinboro
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Edinboro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinboro
Photos in EdinboroSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Norwich Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Edinboro Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oberlin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
Latest Edinboro hotel reviews
- Edinboro Inn Resort And Conference Center
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2011