"Oberlin: My First College Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Oberlin by iamjacksgoat
Oberlin Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 197 photos
Feel Free to Look Around! And Please, Leave Comments and Ratings!
A work in progress, but coming along! These are my favorite parts of Obieland!
The Feve - A must try while in Oberlin. Bar and grill with amazing tater tots!
- Pros:Cute small town, "Downtown" with basic needs
- Cons:"Bubble" atmosphere, lots of cold / wind, sometimes rude people
- In a nutshell:The home of Oberlin College, and much more
A great casual place to get a bite to eat, or have a beer. The Feve is a great spot to hang out as well. There are two... more travel advice
iamjacksgoat's Related Pages
Oberlin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Small, Liberal, Liberal Arts Town (& College)"
- "College Days - 45 years ago and Today"
- "Honeymooning in...Ohio"
- "Oberlin: My First College Town"
- "ckrueger99's new Oberlin Page"
- "Oberlin College"
- "A nice little college town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oberlin
- Hotels in Oberlin
- Transportation in Oberlin
- Nightlife in Oberlin
- Restaurants in Oberlin
- Shopping in Oberlin
- Warnings and Dangers in Oberlin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oberlin
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Oberlin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oberlin
Top 5 Pages
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Norwich Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Edinboro Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oberlin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos