"Eatonton: Fun Times with Academic Games" Eatonton by iamjacksgoat
Eatonton Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 24 photos
So this IS the Eatonton page.
Basically, I've been here 4 times for the same purpose... Academic Games. When I'm not studying hard or competing, Eatonton is a nice place to hike and photograph. It's a great place to go camping, though I never have. I always stayed in cabins.
Birthplace of S. Truett Cathy - Founder of Chick-fil-A
Bithplace of Alice Walker - Author of The Color Purple
"Dairy Capital of Georgia"
I currently only have 1 tip. I think I'm going to add a Danger Tip about fire ants, but that's about it for now.
Travelogues will definitely be coming. I have so many stories to tell and pictures to post!
Pros and Cons
- Pros:Connect with the Great Outdoors
- Cons:Not much to do
- In a nutshell:Some of my greatest memories took place here
iamjacksgoat's Related Pages
Eatonton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Eatonton: Fun Times with Academic Games"
- "eatonton georgia"
- "Rural Central Georgia Town"
- "Basaic Eatonton Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eatonton
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Eatonton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eatonton
Photos in EatontonSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Paris Intro, 34 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Norwich Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Edinboro Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oberlin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos