Davao City Warnings Or Dangers Tips by olitrac
Davao City Warnings and Dangers: 9 reviews and 2 photos
Eating Durian inside your Hotel Room? Sus Ginoo!!. don't ever think about it. Remember. smells like hell but taste like heaven? now if you do that, and you have consumed heaven what has remained? hehehehe! it will haunt you in your sleep or the rest of your stay in an aiconditioned room. the best thing to eat the fruit is upon opening at a durian stall, they provide eating tables for your convinient. and if the fruit is not ok e.a. overriped, spoiled or does not really taste like heaven, you can exchange it for a better one free of charge. and i would suggest to pick the arancillo or the native varities thay are the best.
now that davao city traffic system is functional, jaywalking ordinance is aleady strictly implemented. cross the road on the designated pedestrian lane. if caught? hehehehe! fine or imprisonment.
More Reviews (15)
olitrac's Related Pages
Davao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Davao City!"
- "Davao: The Place Beyond the High Grounds"
- "The world's largest city"
- "Davao City -Home Sweet Home"
- "Peaceful City"
- "MY HOME"
- "Madayaw Davao!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davao City
- Hotels in Davao City
- Transportation in Davao City
- Nightlife in Davao City
- Restaurants in Davao City
- Shopping in Davao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Davao City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Negril Warnings and Dangers
- Lisbon Warnings and Dangers
- Maldives Warnings and Dangers
- Charleston Warnings and Dangers
- Jerusalem Warnings and Dangers
- Be aware of Call Girls
- Reno Warnings and Dangers
- Lima Warnings and Dangers
- Barcelona Warnings and Dangers
- Dubai Warnings and Dangers
- Places to Avoid
- Oman Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Davao City
- 21 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 162 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Davao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davao City
Top 5 Pages
- Davao City Intro, 17 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cebu City Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Davao Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Bohol Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Samal Island Intro, 1 review, 2 photos