"Thank you for visiting" juliogg's Profile

A New Start.

Hello all. I've decided that this intro should actualy say something of use to you since you have honored me with a visit.
I live in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico and yes my town has a bad rep but it is overstated, and not as painted in the media. We are the largest border crossing in the world with over 300,000 crossings a day. The CEASAR's Salad was invented here as well as being the world's largest producer of TV's. among many other products. If you use a wireless ear divice with your phone or head set, it was probably made here too. We have a large Aerospace manufacturing Cluster as well as Medical periferral devices industry. We also have great TACOS and Beer and fantastic SEA FOOD.

TRAVEL

I love to travel and have so far visited over 50 Countries.
I just returned from participating in the "CAUCASIAN CHALLENGE" of 2012. This is a rally that goes from BUDAPEST, Hungary to YEREVAN, Armenia. My TIJUANA TEAM did not win because we decided to extend the route to include more countries and places, but actualy managed to arrive first at the finish line. (Go figure)

I 'm from TJ, but have also lived in San Diego, LA and DC.

Please visit TJ (Tijuana) It IS SAFE and I will gladly show anyone around.

• Intro Updated Oct 29, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!