juliogg's profile photo

Debsin's Profile Photo
Debsin Dec 14, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Jul 19, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Hey Julio my brotha from another motha. Long time hesse, Cannot miss wishing you the very best Birthday ever amigo. Make it memorable. (pours a generous shot of Patron Silver), - "Salut compadre!"

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jul 19, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hi Julio! happy birthday and hope youve been having a great day - and it lasts all weekend!!

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Jul 19, 2014 at 4:15 AM

I hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy.

Jenni96 Mar 15, 2014 at 9:58 PM

It's safe? Even after the recent arrest of one of the top drug lords? I hear that's not true. I have to travel through TJ onto Ensenada tomorrow from San Diego and frankly I'm worried. I'm streetwise but we are talking Mexico after all. A different world where you live is it not? I'm a woman already have ryes in the back of my head naturally but it's bad to make this trip right now isn't it? Should I stay home. Be as honest as possible. Much appreciation for all you can tell me. Thanks.

• bajajulio Mar 16, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Hello Jenn. It is Perfectly SAFE. You have NOTHING to worry about. Enjoy. TJ, Ensenada and BAJA are friendly and secure.

ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
ViajesdelMundo Jan 5, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Happy New Year/Feliz Ano Nuevo! hope all is well with you!! we may be back up in RB in a couple months for a visit due to probs with our property there.

jetstonyc's Profile Photo
jetstonyc Aug 21, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Sightseeing'. I appreciate your advice.

omidamini's Profile Photo
omidamini Jul 28, 2013 at 6:26 AM

I am so sorry for send my birthday wishes late, but happy birthday.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Jul 19, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Jul 19, 2013 at 4:32 AM

Hey Compadre. Just a note to wish you the very best Birthday ever. Make it a grand one amigo.