"Bean Town" Boston by magdalena2007

Boston Travel Guide: 3,821 reviews and 8,120 photos

Boston is a fun city. I have been there numerous times and every time I leave I want to move there. It’s much smaller than NYC; in fact, you can walk the entire city in one day. I’m thankful to have friends that live there which allows me to go back. As a New Yorker I’m a Yankee fan, but I have never met more passionate baseball fans as the Red Sox fans. I was very eager to come home with a RedSox hat, but how do I explain that to the ultimate Yankee fan I live with?

The metro system is very easy to follow and you can always hop in a cab if needed. The nightlife is fun and everywhere you go people want to party. The crowed is very young since there are a ton of colleges around. Just like NYC, there are a lot of successful businesses in Boston.

This is a city I would not mind moving to, of course that would mean I would have to become a Boston RedSox fan ;)

• Last visit to Boston: Nov 2007
  • Intro Written Nov 13, 2007

• eriksson977's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2008 at 9:40 AM

Lovely photos. Tomas Eriksson :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2008 at 3:27 PM

Excellent photos - been to NY twice and planned to get to Boston - but didnt!so one day yet!

• y2ketan2007's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2007 at 11:19 AM

Boston is beautiful.I could not do it in September 03 because of hurricane Isabel. A big regret indeed.I wanted to learn more about the Boston Tea Party and the other events leading to the American Revolution.

Badges & Stats in Boston