"Bean Town" Boston by magdalena2007
Boston Travel Guide: 3,821 reviews and 8,120 photos
Boston is a fun city. I have been there numerous times and every time I leave I want to move there. It’s much smaller than NYC; in fact, you can walk the entire city in one day. I’m thankful to have friends that live there which allows me to go back. As a New Yorker I’m a Yankee fan, but I have never met more passionate baseball fans as the Red Sox fans. I was very eager to come home with a RedSox hat, but how do I explain that to the ultimate Yankee fan I live with?
The metro system is very easy to follow and you can always hop in a cab if needed. The nightlife is fun and everywhere you go people want to party. The crowed is very young since there are a ton of colleges around. Just like NYC, there are a lot of successful businesses in Boston.
This is a city I would not mind moving to, of course that would mean I would have to become a Boston RedSox fan ;)
magdalena2007's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Photos in BostonSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 34 photos
- Sedona Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Scottsdale Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Agra Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Spain Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saratoga Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos