"Schwerin" Top 5 Page for this destination Schwerin by SSlatter
Schwerin Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 290 photos
Schwerin is a northern gem in the former GDR region of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Surrounded on 3 sides by water, the town is almost an island. It has a thriving foreign community, and is quite cosmopolitan in nature. It has a varied restaurant population, and the café culture is in evidence everywhere. It has various annual festivals, three of which being Allstadtfest, Ritterfest, and Drachenbootfest. It attracts many tourists, mostly german, who come to savour the water-based activities, and to sample the laid-back atmosphere.
- Pros:Water and soothing ambience
- Cons:None that I can think of.
- In a nutshell:Water water everywhere.
Arek's Mes is a little gem of an Imbiss (snack bar) specialising in middle-eastern food. Here you will find falafel,... more travel advice
For those driving in Germany, let it be known that the german police are very hot on speeding. It can be frustrating to... more travel advice
SSlatter's Related Pages
Schwerin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day trip from Hamburg"
- "Welcome in green Schwerin !"
- "City of seven lakes"
- "BALTIC SEA - INSEL POEL - HANSESTADT WISMAR - BOLT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schwerin
- Hotels in Schwerin
- Transportation in Schwerin
- Nightlife in Schwerin
- Restaurants in Schwerin
- Warnings and Dangers in Schwerin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schwerin
- 14 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Schwerin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schwerin
- Marseille Intro, 22 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schwerin Intro, 14 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göttingen Intro, 6 reviews
No friends yet.