"Clifton Travel Guide" Clifton by t_cims
Clifton Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 7 photos
Population (2006) of 78,672.
Races in Clifton:
White Non-Hispanic (67.6%)
Other race (9.6%)
Two or more races (4.6%)
Asian Indian (3.0%)
The character of Rupert Pupkin in Martin Scorsese's film The King of Comedy comes from Clifton.
Nash Park is named after George Valentine Nash.
The movie Donnie Brasco, which starred Johnny Depp and Al Pacino, was filmed partially in Clifton in 1997.
The movie World Trade Center was filmed at the intersection of Huron and Van Houten Avenues and on Olympia Street in the Clifton home of 9/11 survivor Will Jimeno.
Many scenes from The Sopranos were filmed in town, including the parking lot of the Valley Regency on Valley Road, Main Memorial Park, and Clifton High School.
Actual City website: www.cliftonnj.org
--------Places of Interest Near Clifton, New Jersey--------
Grand Central Station New York 12.2 miles SE
New York Penn Station New York 11.6 miles SE
La Guardia Airport (LGA) New York 16.2 miles ESE
The Wetlands Institute is uniquely housed in a cedar shake building designed to resemble a turn-of-the-century coast... more travel advice
Boston Market, 1342 Clifton Avenue, Clifton, NJ 07012 open: 10:00 – 22:00 more travel advice
t_cims' Related Pages
Clifton Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Clifton
- Hotels in Clifton
- Restaurants in Clifton
- Shopping in Clifton
- Warnings and Dangers in Clifton
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Clifton
- 9 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Clifton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clifton
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 9 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 37 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uppsala Intro, 25 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- England Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Estonia Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Clifton Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 6 reviews
- Södertälje Intro, 5 reviews
- Italy Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Austin Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo